Wednesday 4 May 2016

Moving On.

This time last week, I was getting up at stupid o'clock, going to a place where I didn't particularly want to be and doing things I didn't really want to do.

It was known as work!

Today, I got up when I felt like it. I mooched about for a bit, then I came here, doing not very much apart from sitting in the sun, drinking decent coffee, watching the World (or at least a very small part of it) passing by and listening to the birds sing their hearts out.



I can now do this whenever I like (weather permitting!)

This is known as retirement.

Highly recommended.



By the way, "here" is Holland Park, without any doubt, the best park in London and don't let anyone tell you any different. I have been coming here all of my life, from a baby in a pram to the grey haired, near OAP that I am now

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading about your future ramblings. Holland Park is an excellent place to start your next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is. I hope to get back here more often than I have in the last couple of years. Time will tell!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete